Blohm Jewelers has been Northeastern Nevada’s diamond and jewelry source since 1941. We specialize in fine brilliant diamonds. As an Antwerp Diamond Broker, we make it our mission to satisfy you when you are searching for that perfect diamond. We will go halfway around the world to hand-select the right diamond for you.
As a family business, we take pride in our work from the jewelers bench to the showroom. We are here with you from start to finish in your diamond buying adventure and will not be satisfied until you receive exactly the treasure you’re looking for.
We also carry a wide variety of gold and gemstone designs and provide expert repairs on all your jewelry needs, including watch repairs and giftware for every occasion.
BLOHM JEWELERS NEW BRIDAL COLLECTION ~ A STORY OF LOVE
WE MAKE FALLING IN LOVE EASY ~ Please join us for an incredible celebration of love with our knowledgable staff and new beautiful designs! $250 OFF on any style in catalogue above $2500. Discount valid until November 15, 2017.
NOBODY DOES ‘I DO’ LIKE WE DO!
Also FEATURING ~ Introducing a New Find ~ the Lotus Garnet
The Lotus Garnet ~ Unearthed in the Mahenge region of north Tanzania, lotus garnet was only recently discovered in late 2015. Found in alluvial mines, the amount of rough is unknown and each production is small and has a variation in color with every pocket produced.
The unique pinkish orange to orangey pink color of lotus garnet (see below) makes it an exceptional substitute to padparascha sapphire, morganite and imperial topaz. Lotus garnet is a member of three garnet families, pyrope, spessartine and almandine and is usually found in conjunction with rhodolite garnet and spinel. Lotus Garnet are best viewed in sunlight and have a slight red fluorescence which can give the appearance of color change.
Please click link below to see the 90 years ‘Celebration of Blohm Jewelers’ history, featured on KENV TV:
Meet our friendly and knowledgable staff ~ Cindy, Pat, Vicki, and Karie.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about repairs, gemstones, and jewelry.
We look forward to hearing from you by phone or stopping in our store. Please feel free to call us at 775.738.8466.
Why purchase from a Master IJO Jeweler?
- Confidence ~ As a Master IJO Jeweler, we adhere strictly to the following values to give you the confidence you need to make the right jewelry selection and purchase.
- Trust ~ We earn your trust based on the Integrity, Honesty and Expertise we deliver through our hometown service.
- Integrity ~ As a Master IJO Jeweler, we adhere to an ethical code of conduct and best business practices.
- Honesty ~ We are sincere and truthful about the information and pricing of the fine jewelry we sell in our store.
- Expertise ~ Our combination of experience, skill and knowledge is a quality we bring to help you make a confident jewelry purchase.
We value you and your business! We love to see you walk into our store and will go over and beyond to help you.
We look forward to serving you.
Thank you for your patronage.